Sunday, November 6, 2011

What was your most traumatic experience ?

I was told that I "didn't" burn down the house. I understand that it's kind of a bitter sweet thing. I am not the one who sent our family spiraling into an accidental depression. However, my brother, who admitted he was at fault, waited 30 years before spilling the beans. I endured a brat (other) brother who brought up the subject to all my friends and families at every get-together for 26 years of bearing false witness. I endured parents who loved me, but, didn't spend much on me as they did on the non-black sheep. I lost the respect to a brother I had idolized for 26 years. Everyone got a chuckle out of the account except me. To this day they think that I am the one who is being unreasonable. No apologies, and an understanding that I have 2 brothers who can't take responsibility for their actions till the statue of limitations, so-to-speak, is up on the punishment. They have no idea what I went through.

No comments:

Post a Comment