Monday, November 14, 2011

I have this psychological problem?

I don't seem to want to do anything in life, because at each turn, I return to this point ... my mother sold me in life. If I am about to study for a test, or get a new job, or invest money, or think about starting a company, I come to the same statement, "but my mother sold me" so I don't really do anything. I have a vasectomy with no children, "because my mother sold me" I don't want to populate the world with a genetic string of individuals that will choose small amounts of money 30k for a person. My mother sold me to my dad for 30k and left. I didn't see her for eleven years. She was only fifteen miles away down the road. I don't want to succeed, "because my mother sold me" I don't want to maintain my health "becuase my mother sold me" It is just a pervasive fact of my life. Some people say, I am the son of a banker, the son of an actress. I am the son of a money-grubbing woman. She sold me to my dad who was depressed from a death in the family and then even more depressed when my mother left. So he had been and continued to medicate himself with marijuana and speed to relax himself and snap himself out of it. So my mom in essence sold me to what she knew was a drug addicted father... I can't break the cycle everyday of thinking, I don't want to contiminate the world ... '' because my mother sold me''

No comments:

Post a Comment