Sunday, November 13, 2011

Should I stay with my Girlfriend or not?

Ok, I've been seeing this girl for about 8 months, she is compionate, kind, giving and loyal, a nice girl. But after 8 months I can also say she is boring, sometimes obnoxious, not very feminine or sensual, is terrible I believe due to her low self-esteem (she is so not comfortable in her own skin), I don't really think she has an active imagination, she pushes super hard for marriage and kids "before her eggs dry up" which makes me feel like a means to an end, she's gone on record as to say that "I am her hobby" which creeps me out cause I am not a hobby, I am a person. And on top of all that we really don't have anything in common worth talking about. I don't know what to do. Should I stay or should I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment