Saturday, November 12, 2011

Can anyone tell me what kind of plant this is?

A few years ago I house-sat for this woman who had this really cool houseplant that I am trying to locate. The plant was reddish, with leaves that were small to medium size and pretty triangular, and looked almost like an ivy (although it didn't grow like an ivy and am almost positive it wasn't one). The plant was extremely hardy- I remember her telling me she'd forgotten to water it for weeks on end and it bounced back. She had it all over the place because it multiplied like crazy. The most distinguishing feature is that the leaves would close up at night and re-open during the day (like a prayer plant, although it's not that). If this rings any bells, please let me know! It's driving me crazy! :) Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment