Sunday, November 6, 2011

Is this a sign?? It seems like one but I'm not sure?

This boy in my gym cl, he's cute n I sorta have a crush in him, bad thing is he's my old best friends birthday. I noticed him back in January, we stared at each other in the lunch room. Soo we played basketball n I had to give him my ball n he stared at me, he'll walk by me n my friend in da hall way n just stare at me, n when he walks by my lunchroom he stares at me n when I'm not there he stares at my seat, he smacked me in my head with a basketball before n when I see it was him he turned to me with his face bright red n laughed, when we run he's always near me, n he pointed to me to his n my friend chase n then said something, then today he hit me in my back with a puck. It seems like he's trying to get my attention by throwing crap at me, but is this a sign of anything? Or is he just trying to be friendly??

No comments:

Post a Comment