Monday, November 7, 2011
I have been having these nightmares. Whats scary is when I get hurt in them, I wake with real marks. Help!?
Ok what its like is deep fear. Im usually running away from a man with white hair, wearing a long black cloak, and with red eyes. Its really scary. He has caught me once, pushed me once and scrached me once and when I woke up I had a bruse where he grabbed me the same size as a thumb. In the one where he pushed me I woke up with stapping pain in my back, and the one where he scrached me those scraches were there physically on my face. I mean its like every time I dream about this... I wake up with bruses, cuts, and pain in just random places all over my body. And it has been more than just those 3 dreams those are just the ones that were the most painful and scary for me. Please if anyone can help me that would be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment