Monday, November 7, 2011
Am I greedy? (Car question) Need opinions...?
First off... I am 16, and I have a nice 2005 Mitsubishi Montero Limited. If you don't know what one looks like, look it up. It has leather, heated seats, huge sun roof, 3rd row seating, 6 disk CD changer, and many more options... But I am a HUGE sports car guy... I would LOVE to have an 04' Mazda RX-8, and what's funny is.. My parents spent alot more money on the Montero rather than getting me an RX-8 that is about 9k-10k cheaper... I don't understand why they got me such a nice car at a young age? Please don't give answers like "wow, you're lucky..." or "why don't you be content with what you have?"... I just want opinions. Am I being greedy?? YOUR OPINION COUNTS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment