Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Will My Ex Be Back?
I met a lady on the internet. Yes this is a relationship. We have MET in person several times over the last year. I plan on moving to be with her. Anyhow, she's alot older then me and I am the butch in the relationship. I did all the spending, she did nothing but take which was ok, I knew how she was. Anyhow, every few months, she breaks up with me. It's like she finds something stupid to break up with me over and tells me not to email, don't call, and takes me off of her IM. Then about a month or two goes by and I email and she emails and we start talking again. My sister believes that she wants to find someone else in chat and because of her age it's more difficult, not everyone wants an older woman, not even older women, lol. This woman is in her late 60's and I am 35. Again, she doesn't spend money on me at all, I do all the spending. So, do you think this is a pattern and she'll be back? OR Do you think it's over? I love her that's why it's hard to let go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment