Friday, November 4, 2011
What's your objection to making tobacco illegal altogether?
Think of it this way..... Roll some substance in a piece of paper and smoking it because the chemical released in it makes you feel good for a bit but causes so much damage to your lungs and body that it eventually causes you cancer. No one should have a problem not inhaling smoke? It's not like we all flock out to huff the smoke caused by a forest fire. No one would smoke if you didn't get nicotine from it. But really!!! If you want nicotine so bad why don't you just buy some patches? Pure nicotine without hurting yourself. You know you aren't smoking just because you like the feel of smoke in your lungs or you would roll up paper, or some random thing to smoke and not spend so much money on cigarettes. (and for chew, seriously If I was the tobacco company I would just get some dyed, flavored, and nicotine loaded paper. Problem solved. I'm sure they could make way more money because It wouldn't have to be taxed heavily)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment