Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What should i do about this guy?

I have been talking to this boy I went to school with, and during one of our conversations he let it be known that he wanted to hook up with me. I asked him when and he said whenever its available, and I told him that if he were serious to not flake when I decide it should happen. We've talked since then, and I've dropped a couple hints like next time he's bored he should see what I'm doing so that he's not, and that I was glad he thought of me. My question is, should I be less subtle with him and be more blatant about when we should hook up, or should I keep waiting for him to bring it up again? He brought it up in the first place, so I feel like he should again. Also, he's a few year younger than I am, so idk if that plays a factor into the situation or not. I haven't talked to him in 4 days, but I'm not stressing too much on that part. What do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment