Monday, November 7, 2011
What does this dream mean?
I know that is the most stereotypical title for a question in this category ever.I once had this dream a long time ago.Me and the people I lived with were visiting japan.When suddenly a demon or monster attacked the car I was in.This dude who look a Little like travis touchdown came out of no where and killed the monster.He took me back to his apartment and lit incense so that no one would know he or I could be found.I think he might have had a talking cat.He went into another room to decide what he should to me because I saw what he did.I think he might have fed me.I think might trained me a little to do the same thing he did.I think he had to kill the demon after he took me to his apartment.He just brought be back to the people I traveled with because they wanted me or something for sure.These details are shotty but I am wondering what this was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment