Saturday, November 5, 2011
Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer.. What do you think?
For the past year I have experienced pain in one specific area when I have sometimes, headaches almost daily and OTC headache relievers dont help. Since the headaches started in the fall last year I slowly began to feel tired and this has progressively gotten worse! I am now at the point where I can sleep 10-12 hours a day and need to go back to sleep because I feel so fatigued about 8 hours later! I have lost 14 pounds unintentionally but lately I have been bloated, had diarrhea/constipation, back pain from doing normal daily tasks, and look like I am gaining weight even though that is not the case. I have been experiencing really bad smelling gas, cramps/pains not related to my menstrual cycle which has also been very irregular for the past year but very normal up until then/now. I told my gyno that sometimes it hurt when I have back in January and she said to use lubricants and more fore-play. I went for my annual exam a few days ago and it really hurt when she was doing the l exam so I told her it hurt a lot and she stopped and felt around and asked me to tell her when it hurt. She said I have an enlarged and tender left ovary and requested I get a transl ultrasound done. I scheduled an appointment for one this friday and I am really worried. How long will it take to find out what is going on? My mom said they cant tell me when I get the ultrasound that my doctor has to call me after she gets the results is this true and if it is how long should I expect to wait to hear back? I have a lot of symptoms of ovarian cancer and I am worried.. What do you think could be going on?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment