Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Is religion the reason of your miserable life?
This is weird. Religion ruined my life too. I was slapped by nuns. I asked questions that pissed them off. When my dad died I wanted him cremated in a nice urn. I was so drug up by sedatives the family took it upon themselves to make the arrangements behind my back and I had a notarized affidavit stating his wishes and they ripped it up. They were so happy at the wake and funeral it sickened me to the point of almost attacking my uncle if two men didn't hold me back. My dad and I were very close. When my parents divorced I went with him. I am also an only child which makes me have total control of the funeral. My father was my best friend. It will be six years on the 24 of this month that he ped on. I did have him exhumed and cremated and now he is with me. NOT buried next to those evil hypocrites who destroyed me life. The Catholic religion ruined my life and I hate them all now. The worst thing is that these religious people do NOT care about our lives being destroyed and not only that they shove their beliefs down your throat and say mean vile things which goes against what they preach. I believe in Jesus but that does not mean I have to like him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment