Sunday, November 6, 2011
In deep need of finding a way to relax have tried many things and nothings working?
Im going threw tech school in the military right now and the base im going to is not like my old base. I just switched jobs so i have to go to this new base for training. Any ways besides the point, I have realized that I have a seriously terrible stress problem. I am a very mad and angry person and i get stressed very easily by people. When I say mad I dont mean just sittin there in a bad mood, im more along the lines of I scream just to try and get rid of the stress I hit things so hard that I almost break my hands, I throw things hard enough to break them against the wall, I will go to the gym or a pool and work out so hard that I p out from exuastion. And even after doing all of these things I seem to be even worse then I was before I started loosen it. I worry about this now because ive been told that stress and anger like this is extreamely dangerous for my health, and I have been doing deadly martial arts my entire life and the last thing I need is some one to be around me at the wrong time and they end up getting hurt when they shouldnt be. I really really really really need something to help me out, smoking doesnt even help any more now. I have tried so many things and nothing is working. Any one with real advice please tell me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment