Monday, November 7, 2011
How can I help A Morbid Obesity man see his problem?
I have a friend he has a great personality and heart. I enjoy being with him on a more than friendship level. He has a lot of health issues. Hypertension, swollen legs and feet, bad sleep pattern, sleep Apnea, diabetic and all that goes with Obesity. He forgets to take medication. He says he doesn't take water pill because it makes him urinate to often. He truck drives night shift 12 to 14 plus hours a day and the increase urination makes it inconvenient in both work and sleep. He is a Capricorn. I am a Pisces and it is in my character to help people. I have suggested Byp surgery but he has a fear of that. We have discussed the Lap Band. He has an insurance that might not pay for the surgery. Please include suggestion on how to pay for the surgery cost if insurance does not cover. Thank You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment