Wednesday, November 9, 2011
How can I get my boyfriend to be more respectful of my apartment?
I'm not a neat freak, but I like to have a clean apartment. A bit OCD i suppose. The problem is my BF practically lives with me (stays over nightly, has toiletries, clothes and other stuff). He isn't paying rent or bills but that's not the issue. The problem is he is becomming a slob. I still consider him only a guest NOT a roomate. He leaves the seat up, doesn't hang his towel up, leaves an empty TP roll, doesn't rinse his dishes, leaves my laptop open or won't put it back where it belongs, turns of my ceiling fans because they "bother him" (even though it's 95 degrees out), leaves his clothes and shoes all over my house and leaves crumbs on my coffee table. I don't mind him staying here, but it is MY apartment and when i say this he says i'm over reacting and he's not perfect. I used to look the other way on most things, but when i get up at 4am to pee and trip over his shoes, almost fall in the toilet because the lid is up and then have no toilet paper, i get a bit peeved. HELP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment