Sunday, November 6, 2011
Am i checking my cervix correctly?
Ok my period is due in one day and i am anxious because although we haven't been trying we are hopeful. I took a pg test 3 days ago and it was negative it was a clearblue test that is supposed to give you results in like 5 days before(atleast thats what the box says so i believe them). I have the worst crampy feelings in my stomach like i am about to start so i've been wearing a pad because i am losing hope now. So my first question is what should your cervix feel like before your period and or pg? I felt mine and am a little comfused it is almost squishy but still firm and i guess kinda high. And is it to the side a little not directly back? Am i checking it right? Ok last question, I am very slim and at night and only at night i get very bad cramps and nausea making it hard for me to sleep for the last 4 days. This might sound stupid but i get these weird mild cramps in my lower abdomen and i can feel it tighted up. If i put my hand on my abdomen it becomes firmer than usual and i can feel it on the outside with my hand. Has anybody ever felt that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment